Who We are
The Center for Advanced Diagnostics is skill-diverse group that constructs diagnostic systems for fusion plasmas, non-fusion plasmas, and harsh environments drawing on expertise in RF, THz, laser, and radiation diagnostics techniques coupled with multi-physics modeling.
The Center is dedicated to advancing measurement science and diagnostics of complex systems by leveraging cutting-edge techniques and components, fostering collaborations with universities, national laboratories, and private companies to inform and propel basic science forward.
Interested in partnering with us?
- Bespoke diagnostic development with private entities looking to make complex measurements of their plasma systems
- Collaboration on competitive proposals with universities or national laboratories to bridge the gap between basic science and real-world applications.
- Contributions, advice, and feasibility studies covering the following topics:
- Magnetic fusion
- Inertial fusion
- Hybrid fusion confinement schemes
- Atmospheric and low-temperature plasma measurements
- Non-plasma applications of our technology.
To inquire about partnerships with the Center for Advanced Diagnostics please contact Paul Schroeder, firstname.lastname@example.org