Laser Weapon Systems
General Atomics Electromagnetic Systems (GA-EMS) is transforming innovative concepts into breakthrough electric weapon systems and surveillance systems to support the future warfighting force.
- Proven technology for high energy solid state laser systems
- Designed for all warfighting environments
- 100 kW-class laser scalable to 300 kW and larger
- Lightweight, efficient thermal management
- Shorter dwell times and rapid retargeting
- Extended target engagement ranges
The advanced solid state High Energy Laser (HEL) weapon system provides proven laser technologies to enable the detection and defeat of an expanding range of targets, including unmanned vehicles, missile threats, ISR systems, rockets, artillery, and mortars. The system’s modular, scalable design offers significant reductions in size, weight, and power consumption to suit air, land, and sea-based platforms.