Flexible Loading Procedures
Enormous flexibility with the sequences of driver prompts, validations, messages, and data entry at the various data entry points; gates, load spots, weigh scales, etc. The system comes with an excellent set of procedures that can be tailored to your exact requirements.
- Require driver to enter a purchase order number that is then validated by TMS3000 and sent back to JD Edwards, SAP R/3 or another host system with the transaction.
- Display special prompts when specific product codes are entered. You can request from driver and validate just about any data within the database.
- Prompt loader/driver to enter the amount of product that is already in his trailer.
- Allow your customers to decide how cards should be distributed. A single load spot can support one, two, or more cards. The system recognizes how many cards are needed.
- Activate a special set of procedures just for the oxygenation season.