DATA AWARE INTELLIGENT STORAGE: THE NEXT WAVE IN BIG DATA
General Atomics' hardware agnostic data aware storage software, Nirvana, provides a global view of all data across an organization’s multiple storage systems, including cloud storage. Nirvana implements intelligent, automated tiering across flash, parallel file systems, NAS, object and cloud storage - with comprehensive data awareness and rich analytics about the data stored and its contents. With Nirvana, data can be stored and moved across multiple tiers with no vendor lock-in, reducing storage costs by 75%. Nirvana also provides comprehensive metadata extraction, creation and search capabilities through an intuitive graphical user interface, making data easy to find, track, move, and manage throughout its lifecycle - while providing security, auditing and data provenance across global, multi-organization collaborative workflows.
- Creates a Single Global Namespace across on-site storage, private and public clouds
- Reduces storage costs by 75% with automated tiering
- Provides comprehensive metadata extraction and search capability
- Empowers global collaboration by maintaining data provenance, audit, security and access control
- Allows for extensive storage system analytics