The HMI3000Ex is a computer with a 10.4 -nch touch-sensitive color display in an enclosure certified for Class 1 Division 1, and ATEX approved for Zone 1.
The HMI3000Ex unit lets you decide what controls are necessary and how you want to control them. With its built-in PC, touch screen interface, optional PLC's and network connection, the options are limited only by your imagination.
The HMI3000Ex allows you to put your Computer Control System where you need it, no matter what the environment.
- Standard industrial PC for easy operation of YOUR existing software.
- For special requirements, GA can do custom programming designed around your application.
- Touch screen puts controls at your fingertips.
- Off-the-shelf hardware.
- The graphical display allows you to present data in a clear and easy-to-understand format.
- With the explosion-proof rating, you can have PLC's in a hazardous location, reducing wiring and installation costs.
- Using standard operating systems such as Windows, these PC touch panels merge the capability of commercial products with the ruggedness of certified hazardous products.
- Display systems for delivering situational awareness.