PR-3000Ex Hazardous Location Proximity Reader
The PR3000Ex Proximity Reader is a secure identification system for hazardous environments. Designed to work with the DataVantyx™ Terminal Management System (DV-TMS) or any other automation system, the PR3000Ex uses standard HID protocols for ease of use.
- The PR3000Ex is installed in an explosion-proof enclosure for hazardous locations.
- Captive card feature allows for extended card authorization operations.
- In addition to traditional Wiegand protocols the PR3000Ex offers RS232, RS485, USB and UART communication modes.
- The PR3000Ex provides an onboard beeper and LED for quick recognition.
- The PR3000Ex reads iClass 13.56Mhz contactless cards.