"By 2030, the ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach are expected to handle the equivalent of 21 million 40-foot cargo containers annually - triple today's volume."
-Dan Weikel, LA Times Staff-Writer
Without new solutions this will result in:
Increased congestion - raising the cost of goods movement
Increased pollution and related social impacts
We have a new solution: The Eleectric Cargo Conveyor (ECCO)
Economic and Environmental Benefits
- Improves Velocity and Throughput
- Reduces Highway Congestion
- Eliminates Harmful Emissions
- Eliminates Engine and Wheel Noise
- General Atomics' 400-ft. test track in San Diego, CA
- Only full-scale working Maglev site in the U.S.
- Contact us for a demonstration