CoronaFinder™ is a direct-view system that allows engineers and inspectors to detect, identify, and document corona and arcing in high voltage power generation and transmission equipment.
CoronaFinder is a simple, easy to operate system that allows users to quickly see, and with optional cameras, record corona and arcing during assembly, testing, installation, and in-service operation of high voltage electrical equipment. CoronaFinder is fully compliant with IEEE 1799-2012 recommend quality control testing practices and supports in-service predictive maintenance inspections to improve safety, extend equipment lifetime, lower failure risk, and reduce costly repairs and downtime for:
- Motors and generators
- Rotors, stator bars and generator windings
- High voltage power supplies and semiconductors
- High power transmitters, amplifiers and antennas
- High voltage transformers and insulators
- Radar and X-ray equipment